Thursday, December 30, 2010

Slowly, but Surely

I am working to complete my December Daily slowly, but surely.  Even though I have been off from work for the last two weeks, life sort-of got in the way of putting anything together.  We have been up to all good things of course; wrapping up presents, traveling, visiting family and friends, going to museums, and of course just enjoying the holidays as a family.  So, I guess with work starting again on Monday I will be back to trying to complete a page here and there.  My goal is to be finished by the end of January!


December 12th
PROJECT - Last year, Michaela received a kit to make a handprint ornament in the mail.  Surprise, surprise we did not get around to making it last year so this year it was a MUST!  We wanted Michaela to get involved as much as possible which really meant she helped pour the water into the plaster and then made her handprint.  She didn't love putting her hand in the plaster, but the finished product turned out great!
Dated Cover Sheet



No comments:

Post a Comment