Friday, December 10, 2010

Playing Catch Up

We have had a fairly sick little girl for the past few days.  She has her first ear infection and has only wanted to be held.  Today was the first day, with the help of meds, that she showed signs of being on the road to recovery.  So, I was able to get a few things done on my december daily album.

December 4th ~
We had our first snow fall of the season and spent a family day inside.  The fourth is also my Mom's birthday, but with the snow we decided to make plans to celebrate on the 5th.  We did make sure to call though and sing Happy Birthday.  I may add a few more items to the pages below, but right now I like the simplicity of the pictures from our balcony.
Acrylic cover  page 
Calling Grandma to sing Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment