Monday, December 6, 2010

Celebrating the Season ~ Daily

For the last few years I have observed Ali Edward's December Daily project online.  This year, I finally decided to participate.  Of course I am already behind, but I have really enjoyed documenting the daily life of our family.  Michaela is at the age (14 months) where it seems like she is growing everyday, both physically and intellectually.  This project is already a great way to document this growth.  I have also found that the project is helping me to be more 'present' and aware of our family's daily routine.  It allows me to put the work day aside and focus on the special time we spend together in the evenings. 




December 1 ~
Michaela loves to play with her Little People Play Sets and the Little People Nativity Set  was no exception.  It was so fun to watch her play with the people, practice saying Baby Jesus, and discover that putting the angel in her spot results in a short instrumental version of "Away in a Manger".  The best part has been to watch her take the Nativity Set people and introduce them to her other Little People.  She likes to try out different people in the angel spot and has the tiger from the train set visit Baby Jesus often.  My personal favorite is when she puts Mary in the airplane and takes her on a "trip".   
A better look at the pictures...


No comments:

Post a Comment