Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 2nd & 3rd

The second is Ryan's birthday and we spent the evening celebrating.  We picked up some sushi and brought it home.   Then we sang "Happy Birthday" and gave Ryan his gifts.  Michaela was so cute walking in with her present for Dad in hand.  My favorite photo from the day was definitely Michaela sitting with Ryan while he looked at his gifts (full 8x8 page below).  After Michaela went to bed, Ryan's Mom arrived and we enjoyed some birthday brownies together.

The top page is a Grafix Clear Craft Plastic page with the 2 ribbon embellishment added


On Friday the 3rd, Michaela got to spend the day at home with Grandma.  Grandma kept track of the day's events and I wanted to include a copy of this.  I scanned the original, resized it, and printed it out.  I LOVE that I could include something written by someone else documenting the day.

enlarged scanned copy of the day's schedule


No comments:

Post a Comment