Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 5th & 6th

Sunday, December 5th we had breakfast out to celebrate my Mom's birthday.  We met at Wildberry, a restaurant half way between us both.  It was the first time Michaela had food from the menu with us!  She had some French toast and pancakes and did an awesome job feeding herself with her own fork.  Breakfast ended with a birthday toast to my Mom.  

I used another clear page and attached a homemade tag for the cover page




Mondays are always busy at our house.  So, on the 6th I decided to document some of the ways we decorated for the holidays this season.  Two simple pages, but I really like how the photos of the decorations turned out, especially the mantel.  


You can't tell in the picture, but the Holiday Decor picture (taken of some ornaments from a centerpiece on the dining room table) is raised with some foam squares to add dimension.  

No comments:

Post a Comment