Sunday, December 1, 2013

Here we go...

As I was working on finishing my December Daily album from 2011 earlier this fall (yes, I have not quite finished 2011 or 2012 yet), I knew that although it takes me FOREVER to actually finish the albums that when they are finished they are awesome reminders of what our lives entailed that particular year.  The girls seem to really enjoy looking back at them too.  So, while I am always determined to keep up with the pace that is required for daily documentation, I know that it is not really realistic of our family lifestyle.  However, I am going to give it my best effort to do what I can do.  I already use the App Momento to help me document so that I have stories recorded somewhere, like the fact that Avery added a new word this morning...Elfie (our very creative name for our Elf on the Shelf)! Here we go, Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment