Monday, December 2, 2013

December Daily day 1

actual photo from day 1
As always, I am trying to keep this album simple, while still capturing our family events in a thoughtful way.  I decided to try out making my own book with the Unibind Photo Book Creator that my husband got me for a gift last year.  My albums always seem to be overflowing after 25 days and the 8x8 hardcover I chose this year may not work if I don't try to keep my album on the thinner side.  

For December 1st, I decided just to record the fact that it is our first Christmas in our new house. 

We are all thrilled to be celebrating Christmas in our new house for the first time.  Michaela is filled with excitement over all things Christmas - ornaments, Elf on the Shelf, wish lists...everything!  Avery is growing and adding to her vocabulary constantly, including her new word as of today...Elfie!  Ryan and I are just trying to keep up!  We can't wait to see what this season brings.  
Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment