Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Daily - Day 3

On Tuesdays we get home from our day and then head out for evening swim lessons.  Avery goes first followed by Michaela.  Ryan and I figured out last time we had back to back swim lessons that it was easiest for one of us to swim with both kids while the other watches and then get the kids cleaned up after.  This is our first time doing swim lessons in our new community and they do not allow parents or siblings sit on the side of the pool.  Instead, we have to watch through windows in the hallway.  So, the pictures are not the best because Ryan took them on his phone through the hallway window.  However, they definitely do the trick of giving a taste of what the girls are up to during swim lessons.  I am liking adding some texture to the pages by doing a tone on tone pattern that I cut using the Silhouette.  I did the same with stars for the title page and I LOVE the way it turned out...I'll have to post that some time soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment