Friday, December 6, 2013

December Daily - Day 5

I didn't use any photos to document today, which I think is a nice change.  I chose to document a bit about Michaela's first year of preschool.  Of course I had to add a little update on Avery too.  Here is the journaling...

Michaela has preschool every Tuesday and Thursday.  She loves going to school and is learning so much! We love seeing her work and the way she signs her name.  Every Thursday her teachers send out an email update so we know what's happening.  Michaela keeps us pretty up to date too.  Avery is learning a lot at home too...today she climbed out of her crib for the first time after her nap!



I scanned a piece of Michaela's work and sized it to fit on the page and was very pleased with how it turned out, I guess I wasn't expecting it to look so much like her original work.  Michaela actually handed me her "K" sheet and said she made the rainbow K for me.  So sweet!  I also included the update email from the teachers.



No comments:

Post a Comment