Monday, December 19, 2011

Meeting Family

Michaela was worn out after our mini vacation, so I was able to take advantage of her long nap and make some progress on my December Daily project.  On Friday the 9th we met up with Ryan's Aunt and Uncle for dinner.  They flew in from Canada to watch their son play in a few hockey games in our area.  The last time were we able to visit with them was just before Michaela was born.  So, this was their first time meeting.  The hockey game was too late for Michaela to attend, but we made plans to meet for dinner beforehand.  We decided to take them to our favorite pizza place.  Michaela was pretty shy during dinner, but for the next few days she continued to talk about "Uncle Doug and Aunt Stacy".  After dinner Ryan headed to the game, while Michaela and I went home for bed.  I am hoping to add some photos from the game to the back of this page, but since I wasn't there to take any I have to track some down.   



No comments:

Post a Comment