Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fun @ Home

There is nothing better than a family weekend at home after a long week at work.  Michaela definitely keeps us entertained and on our toes.  She has started showing an interest in the scrapbooks I have made, which of course is the goal...passing on the photos and stories of her childhood for her to enjoy later.  She has even started saying things like "that is me when I was younger", even if the picture isn't her!  One of her favorite books to look at is a mini book I made from a trip Ryan and I took the Wild Animal Park in San Diego.  She has also become quite a dare devil/gymnast.  Once she learned how to do a somersault she has been testing it out all over the house, including off a stool we keep in the living room.  Of course the first time she attempted this stunt I went running over to stop her, but once she showed she could do it...well I couldn't help but video tape and take picture of her feat.  
Tag embossed with the word joy, but is not visable


No comments:

Post a Comment