Saturday, December 3, 2011

Birthday Prep

December always starts with a bang!  Ryan's birthday is on the 2nd and my Mom's is on the 4th, so preparing gifts and events definitely takes up some time.  Michaela and I spent the 1st preparing our gifts for Ryan, including making our own wrapping paper.  Michaela has been very interested in my art supplies lately and I though it might be fun for her to do a quick stamping project.  She definitely enjoyed picking out the stamps and the colors she wanted to use for each one.  


I decided to make homemade tags this year as the date markers for each day.  It took me a bit of time, but I think I enjoy making little accessories like that for my scrapbooks just as much as I enjoy adding the photos and stories!  I scanned in the page for December 1st, but the tag is not very clear.  I will try taking some photos of the other days to see if the details come out any better.    

No comments:

Post a Comment