Saturday, December 10, 2011

Advent Calendar

After a long week, I am glad Saturday is here!  I was trying so hard not to slip behind on getting my pages done for the December Daily project, but feeling under the weather for a few days prevented much from getting done in all aspects of life.  So I am in catch up mode once again...here is what I put together for December 5th.  We received a new Advent calendar on Thanksgiving from Grandma Wilkinson.  It has 24 stuffed objects that have velcro on the back.  The figures can be moved anywhere on the upper portion.  Michaela has a hard time taking only one out a day, but she loves to move the figures into new positions.  


page one

page two

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky little girl! I really cheaped out on the advent calendars, got a couple at the corner store for $2.99. But hey, at least they got one, I usually don't even do that! I just had to write you a comment because I saw in your profile that you are a CSCS - I was too, once upon a time! Feel free to visit my blog: http://roxyrolla.blogspot.com/2011/12/december-daily-day-6.html

    ReplyDelete