Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Decor

We definitely have a similar decorating theme each year, mostly because I really like the way it looks (I hope Ryan would agree!).  However, there are always things that are changed or added each year, like ornaments.  This year we also purchased a new tree.  Ryan and I both grew up with real Christmas trees, but due to my increasing allergies among other factors we have been using an "almost real" tree (loved the way the store marketed their selection of artificial trees as "almost real").  It took us A LOT of shopping to find the tree that best fit our house and our needs (who knew how expensive artificial trees were!).  We are really happy with our new tree and hope it lasts us more than a few years!
page 1
day 7 tag
page 2

1 comment:

  1. I love following your blog Kate! Makes me feel a little closer to you all during the holiday season and truly enjoy your beautiful pictures and scrap booking talents. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete