Saturday, December 1, 2012

Prepping for December Daily

I wasn't sure if I could logistically commit to participating in the December Daily project this year.  My workroom has turned into Avery's bedroom, the girls commute with me every work day now, and we have our house up for sale which means cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning.  Then, as I was pulling our Christmas book basket together I was so happy to be able to add my first December Daily album.  I realized how much I love the project and I had to do my best to make it happen, but I also realized I had to make it as simple a process as possible.  So, after my work on Avery's baby book using the Project Life system I thought I would order a few more "plastics" and make that work for my December Daily as well.  I decided I liked the 6x12 size and made the album myself by making my own cover/back and adding rings.  I filled the book with design H, design I (the instagram size...definitely excited about incorporating instagram photos because I take pictures with that app so often!), and I can also use the regular 6x12 size if I choose.  In addition to making the album simple, I wanted to try and use supplies I already had on hand.  The snowflake on the cover of the album came off of a gift bag we were given last year.  It came together so easily that I am thinking I can actually make this work and keep up with it...we'll see how that part goes.  Happy December!   

No comments:

Post a Comment