Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 2

The 2nd found us making a day trip up to Green Bay in order for Ryan to attend the Packers game (a birthday gift from his parents).  We got there in time to attend church with Ryan's parents and then sent Ryan and his Dad off to the game.  The girls and I headed back to the house with Gramma to enjoy the game.  Ryan and his Dad had a great time and we were all able to eat dinner together before heading back home.  Even though the Packers won and the Bears lost :( it was a fun day.    

I love including different aspects of our family life in this album.  Getting to include memories from Ryan's day is important to me so that his story is represented as well.  On a side note, while I was determined to stay on top of this album things just seem to pop up and what can you do...that's life.  Avery has been under the weather the past few days preventing anything much from getting done.  So I still need to get the Instagram pictures printed, but I included them in digital form...


A day for Dad - This is what 34 looks like...


Ryan's caption on Instagram "Perfect way to celebrate a birthday...with 75,000 of my closest friends! Go Pack!"



No comments:

Post a Comment